Hanukkah crafts for kids are easy to make. Here
in this article, we have provided some easy Hanukkah crafts for kids
Hanukkah Crafts for Kids
Hanukkah is a festival of fun and fervor. Many
activities are carried on to make the eight-day Jewish Festival of
Lights lively. One such interesting activity is making Hanukkah crafts.
When it is craft making, kids are always in the forefront. The little
ones eagerly make beautiful Hanukkah crafts that reflect their zeal for
the festival and their innocence. Hanukkah crafts for kids are easy to
make. This recreational activity is probably the favorite time pass for
children during the Hanukkah season. If you are looking for some nice
craft ideas, then read this article where we have provided some easy
Hanukkah crafts for kids.
Milk Carton Dreidel: Milk carton dreidel is one of the most
common Hanukkah crafts for kids, which is very easy to make. Here is
given the steps to make milk carton dreidel.
- Milk carton
- White craft glue
- Paint brush
- Water/poster color
- Empty the milk carton and then wash it thoroughly with water.
- Allow it to dry for sometime.
- After it dries completely, fold the open (top) side of the milk
carton down in order to form a box.
- Now, paint the box with poster color or watercolor and allow the
paint to dry completely.
- After the box is dry, poke a pencil through the box from top to
downwards so that the tip of the pencil is on bottom.
- Your milk carton dreidel is ready! Repeat the above steps to make
small milk carton dreidels. This is a nice Hanukkah decoration as
Pie-plate cut out Star of David: This
requires some efforts. The outcome is a nice cut out Star of David is a
shiny Hanukkah decoration that could be hung on your entranceway during
- Disposable aluminum pie plate
- Metal cutter/sharp scissors
- Permanent market
- A large nail
- Newspaper/ cardboard
- Make an outline of the Star of David using permanent marker on
the disposable aluminum pie plate.
- Using metal cutter or sharp scissors cut out the Star of David
from the pie plate.
- Keep a scrap cardboard or a thick layer of newspapers to work on.
This is to protect your work surface.)
- Using a large nail, pierce a hole through the top of the star.
- Using another nail, you can make small and random patterns that
follow the shape of the star.
- Attach a medium sized string to the hole near the top of the
- Your pie plate cut out Star of David is ready to use! Hang it on
your entranceway and bid a warm welcome to your Hanukkah season