If you are looking for unique Hanukkah craft
ideas, read this article and get to know how to make unique Hanukkah
Unique Hanukkah Crafts
Hanukkah craft making is one of the favorite time
passes for people of all ages. Whether the craft maker is a preschooler,
a teen, or an adult, Hanukkah crafts attract all ages. Come Hanukkah
season, you will find people engaged in making unique Hanukkah crafts.
Many people try to do something different, let it be their Hanukkah
recipes, the decorations, or Hanukkah crafts for that matter. If you are
also looking for unique Hanukkah craft ideas, read on this article where
we have given the procedure to make unique Hanukkah crafts.
Hanukkah Match Holder
- Small sized pill bottle
- Yellow yarn
- Blue felt
- Craft glue
- Masking tape
- Sand paper
- Cut a piece of blue felt in order to cover the outer surface of
the pill bottle and glue the felt.
- Cut pieces of the yellow yarn in the shape of a Star of David.
This shall be placed at the middle of the pill bottle. Also, cut few
pieces of yarn to go around the top and the bottom of the bottle.
- Cut out a circle of sandpaper to form the base for the bottle.
- Your Hanukkah match holder is ready to use!
- Few colored construction papers
- Water colors
- Paint brush
- Cut out some strips of construction paper, wide enough to look
like a bookmark.
- On the top of each bookmark, draw the shapes of Hanukkah symbols
such as the Star of David or Menorah using pencil.
- Now, cut out the shapes using scissors so that the top of each
bookmark is cut out into the shape of Hanukkah symbols.
- Paint the bookmarks using watercolor and allow them to dry
- Your Hanukkah bookmarks are ready to use!