Preschool Hanukkah crafts can easily attract the
little ones as well as help them to bring out their hidden creative
Preschool Hanukkah Crafts
During Hanukkah, when the senior family members are
busy with their preparations for the festival, the preschoolers may find
it boring to spend the eight days of holidays at home, sitting idle, and
having nothing to do. Here comes the need of something interesting and
creative, which can ensure that the preschoolers spend their holidays in
an exciting way. When we are talking about creativity, craft making
strikes our mind. Preschool Hanukkah crafts easily attract the little
ones as well as help them to bring out their hidden creative skills.
Here is couple of preschool Hanukkah crafts.
Star of David Hanukkah picture frame: Make beautiful Star of
David Hanukkah picture frames and gift your elder ones. Read on to know
how to make it.
- Craft sticks- 6
- Blue and white acrylic paints
- White craft glue
- Glitters- gold and silver
- Paint the craft sticks with acrylic paints. Mix the blue and
white colors to get a light blue paint. Allow the paint to dry
- Arrange 3 craft sticks in triangle shape. Join them with craft
- " Repeat the above step with the rest of the three craft
- Now, hold one triangle slightly above the other triangle and
rotate it in order to form the shape of Star of David and then glue
the triangles together for the final product.
- When the glue is completely dry, sprinkle some silver or golden
glitters on the star.
- Your Star of David picture frame is ready! Insert your cutest
picture into the picture frame, glue or tape it behind the star.
- You may either glue a magnet to the picture frame or hang the
- Present the Star of David picture frame to your parents. They
will cherish this gift for their lifetime!
Dreidel Painting: This is another easy to
make Preschool Hanukkah craft. Here is given the method to paint your
- Wooden dreidel
- Acrylic paint
- A sheet of paper
- Glitters- silver or golden
- A tray
- Put acrylic paint on the tray. Before pouring the paint, form a
mixture of your favorite colors or make a blue and white paste.
- Now, dip the dreidel in the tray containing paint. Meanwhile,
spin the dreidel on the paper.
- When the paint is completely dry, sprinkle glitters on the
- Your beautifully painted dreidel is ready!