Making beautiful Hanukkah cards is nice way to
show the festive spirit. Here are some tips for how to make Hanukkah
How to Make Hanukkah Card
Hanukkah, the eight-day Jewish festival, marks the
rededication of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and the Miracle of Oil. It
is an annual religious festival that is celebrated with devotion. A
tinge of fun is added to the celebrations by arranging Hanukkah parties.
The true holiday spirit is reflected in its celebrations. Making
beautiful Hanukkah cards is another way to show the festive spirit. So
this Hanukkah season, make beautiful Hanukkah cards at home and send it
to your loved ones. Here are some tips for how to make Hanukkah card.
- Visit your nearest craft store to get all the craft making
supplies. This includes colorful construction papers, sketch
pens/crayons, scissors, white craft glue, glitters, and Hanukkah
stickers for decoration.
- Look for previous year's Hanukkah cards that you have received.
Cut the pictures that you want for your homemade Hanukkah card.
- Another idea is to draw pictures of Hanukkah symbols including
Menorah and dreidel and color them using crayons or sketch pen.
- Make beautiful borders on your Hanukkah card by cutting the edges
of your card.
- Sometimes, marking pens bleed into the construction paper,
leaving ugly marks on your paper. So, it is better to use magic
markers or a standard felt tip pens to write on your Hanukkah card.
Gel pens and paint pens are also good options.
- Paste a couple of Hanukkah stickers on your Hanukkah card. This
is of the easiest ways to make your Hanukkah card look special and
- Family photographs are great additions to your Hanukkah cards.
You can even use the photograph as your Hanukkah card. Take digital
photograph of your entire family and paste it on your construction
paper. Write a Hanukkah thought just below the photograph and
decorate it with glitters. Your personalized Hanukkah card is ready!