Making Hanukkah crafts for teenagers is total
fun. Here, we have given the method to make a couple of Hanukkah crafts
Hanukkah Crafts for Teenagers
Jewish people all around the world celebrate
Hanukkah, the eight-day Festival of Lights, with full dedication. Many
activities are carried out during Hanukkah that reflects people's
holiday spirit. One of the prominent activities is making Hanukkah
crafts. For teenagers, Hanukkah means many activities that can keep
their holiday spirit alive. During the festival, we can see the
much-animated teens making beautiful Hanukkah crafts. Making Hanukkah
crafts for teenagers is an activity of total fun. If you one among them,
read on this article where we have given the method to make two types of
Menorah that included in the hit list of Hanukkah crafts for teenagers.
The first type of Menorah is made using cardboard toilet paper rolls.
Here is how to make cardboard Menorah.
- Nine cardboard toilet paper rolls
- Masking tape
- White craft glue
- Wood strips, two to three inches wide
- Yellow or orange tissue paper
- Acrylic paint, brushes and water
- Magic markers
- For the cardboard Menorah, you need four pairs of cardboard rolls
of similar size and a single roll for the 'servant' candle, to be
place in the middle of the Menorah. The single roll will be the
- Tape the rolls to the strips of wood.
- Color the Menorah with acrylic paint. You may also use magic
markers to color it.
- Using the craft glue, stick the yellow or orange tissue paper in
the ends of each tube to represent the burning flames.
- Your cardboard Menorah is ready to use!
Here is another type of Menorah. This time, the
Menorah is made of wooden craft spoons. Here is given the method for
making wooden craft spoon Menorah.
- 9 wooden craft spoons.
- Acrylic paint (yellow, orange, blue and white)
- Paint brush
- Craft knife
- 12 plastic cups
- Paint flames on either side of the wooden craft spoons. Use a
mixture of yellow and orange to get a realistic look of the burning
flame. Let dry.
- Now, cut 3/4 inch slit on the bottom of nine cups.
- Cut the bottoms of rest of the three cups, and stack them for the
- Your wooden craft spoon Menorah is ready!