Adults have equal participation in making
Hanukkah crafts. Here is one of the most popular and easy adult Hanukkah
Hanukkah Crafts for Adults
Making Hanukkah crafts is not limited to kids and
teens. Adults have equal participation in making Hanukkah crafts. The
difficulty level of most of the adult Hanukkah crafts is a bit higher
than Hanukkah crafts for kids. However, once you start making these
crafts, you will really appreciate the time and efforts taken because,
the outcome is wonderful- a nicely done Hanukkah decoration! So this
Hanukkah season, make some beautiful Hanukkah crafts to use them as
decorative items for your home. Here is one of the most popular adult
- White craft glue
- Dark blue, white and yellow felt
- Hole punch
- Velcro strips
- 2-foot piece of cord
- Black permanent marker
- Cut nine candles from the white felt, each measuring
- Cut nine flames out of the yellow felt.
- Cut eight 2-inches squares from the blue felt in order to make
the candleholders. Cut out a 3-by-2 inch rectangle from the blue
felt for the base of the candles.
- Now, it is the time to assemble the menorah. First, take the flat
blue banner and keep it on a flat surface. Glue the candleholders
and ensure that the candleholders are spaced equally apart from each
other. Place the larger candleholders in the middle of the Menorah
for the 'servant' candle.
- Attach the candles to the candleholder using craft glue.
- Cut nine small strips of Velcro and attach each of the strips
above each candle. Also, stick the matching Velcro strip to the back
of each flame.
- Affix the hanging cord. To do this, punch two holes at the top of
the banner. Tie the ends of a cord through the holes.
- Your Menorah is ready to hang!